CHRYSLER BUILDING DENTAL TOWER
405 Lexington Ave,
Tower Suite 6900,
New York NY 10174, (212)750-3988, (212) 750-7102
Ortodontic Treatments : Invisalign and Clear Correct
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.