We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. We do not participate in Health Management Organizations, however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plans and customized in-office dental plans. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.We are committed to your treatment being successful. Please understand that payment of your bill is considered part of your treatment. The following is a statement of our financial policy which we require that you read and sign prior to any treatment.
We know that you are an individual with a unique financial situation. So we have work hard to provide you with a variety of payment options. Now you can receive the dental care you need and enjoy the healthy and confident smile you deserve! In order to achieve these goals, we need your assistance and your understanding of our payment policy.
General: Understand that regardless of any insurance status, you are responsible for the balance due on your account. You are responsible for any and all professional services rendered. This includes but is not limited to: dental fees, surgical procedures, tests, office procedures, medications and also any other services not directly provided by the dentist.
1. Payment is due when services are rendered unless other payment arrangements have been made in advance.
All open accounts without a written financial arrangement are due and payable in full within 10 days of statement.
a) Accounts less than $350.00: payment is expected in full at time of visit;
b) Accounts greater than $350.00: Full payment with statement unless written financial arrangements have been made;
c) Any dental service involving laboratory fees: A minimum of ½ of the total fee is due prior to first preparation appointment to defray the cost of laboratory fees, and the balance is due at specified dates with final payment due prior to placement of final restorations.
3. Fees quoted are accepted for 90 days. Should clinical conditions warrant a different treatment, we will inform you of changes in the fees prior to treatment whenever possible.
4. As a courtesy to our patients, we offer:
* A 5% prepayment discount: To qualify for this discount, payment in full must be made at the initiation of treatment. This applies whether you pay by cash, check or credit card.
* 5% Dental Insurance Courtesy: This discount applies if you choose to pay us in full at the time of treatment and have your insurance company reimburse you. We will gladly assist you in submitting your benefit claim forms and help you to maximize your benefits.
* Assignment of Benefits: If your insurance company allows you to assign benefits to us, we will submit your claim and estimate the amount of your co pay. This amount will be due at the time of treatment. The courtesy discount does not apply in this case.
* Monthly Payments: We can arrange comfortable monthly charges to your credit card each month. These will be applied directly to your dental care as it proceeds.
* Dental Credit Card or Line of Credit: We provide arrangements for you to obtain financing, just for your dental care. These plans may allow you to pay off your debt with no fees and zero interest if repaid before a predetermined time period. This is a special benefit which we have obtained for our patients. Ask us to help you find out if you qualify!
5. Unpaid balances after 30 days will be subject to a 1.5% monthly finance change.
If payment is delinquent, the patient will be responsible for payment of collection, attorney’s fees, and court costs associated with the recovery of the monies due on the account.
6. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
7. MISSED APPOINTMENTS: Unless we receive notice of cancellation 48 hours in advance, you will be charged $275.00. Please help us service you better by keeping scheduled appointments.